What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to doll photography
- Helping you see an immediate difference in the quality of your photographs
- Teaching you new and easier ways to photograph your dolls
- Helping you get more money from each and every auction
- Helping you improve your doll photography skills
- Helping you start taking higher quality photos
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Doll Photography Made Easy scores 74.25/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://dolloutfits.com/books/dpme/dpme2.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: dolloutfits.com you’ll also be taken through to dolloutfits.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)